The 10 best uses for neem
1. Immune system support and booster: Neem has antibacterial and antifungal properties. It is also rich in antioxidants which fight off free radical invaders that can damage cells and lead to illness. Coughing can be reduced by drinking neem water.
2. Skin healing and support: Neem has anti-inflammatory properties that help calm inflamed or irritated skin. It can help with skin issues such as acne, psoriasis and eczema. Take a bath with neem leaves or mix with coconut oil and put on the skin.
3. Anti-inflammatory: Neem has anti-inflammatory properties and is used in conditions such as arthritis, muscular pains and inflamed wounds. Heat neem oil with coconut oil and massage into aching joints.
4. Dental health: Neem can be used in toothpaste or mouthwash to prevent gum disease and cavities. Neem prevents the gums from becoming irritated and inflamed and prevents the accumulation of bacteria in the mouth. The twigs from the tree were used for centuries to brush teeth.
5. Parasites: Neem can be used to combat intestinal worms. Drink neem tea to kill ring worm and scabies.
6. Insect repellant: Neem is a natural insect repellant. It is safe to use on the body to keep pests away. It can also be used in shampoo to get rid of lice. Put oil in hair and let sit overnight. Neem oil can also be added to dog shampoo to kill flees and ticks. Another use is to make a spray to protect your garden from pests.
7. Digestive issues: Neem supports a healthy GI tract and helps to process foods to prevent digestive issues like diarrhea and constipation.
8. Liver supporter: Neem helps the liver function properly by filtering out toxins so it can work properly. Use of neem also recommended for treatment of jaundice.
9. Warts, cold sores and herpes: A paste of neem powder can be applied to warts and herpes and other viral issues.
10. Cancer treatment: Neem has been known to reduce the size of tumors when neem is injected around area.